Category

Style

Category
9 Reasons to Shop Thrift

I’m a bit obsessed with thrift shopping. Like, 90 per cent of my belongings come from thrift stores. The other 10 per cent is made up of gifts,…

Blonde and Purple Mohawk

If you’ve been around for a while you might notice a couple changes around here. The obvious one being my new blog design! The maybe less obvious one,…