Need a professional writer for your creative business?
I started freelance writing in 2013 during my first year of college.
That’s not all, though! I’ve also:
- Written for multiple blogs and publications
- Earned a journalism print diploma
- Am currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Public Relations program at college
- Continued to take online courses for blogging, social media and photography
- Did my college work placement at my local library writing content for their website and Twitter account
- Spent six months at an art studio where we created a large art structure for the Grand River Film Festival
- Worked as a portrait photographer
- Opened three successful Etsy shops
- Built this blog (as well as others)
- Have published work on sites like Scary Mommy, XO Jane, Positive Writer, LifeHack, DIY, WeddingBee, Apartment Rating, The Penny Hoarder and more!
All of which has helped me develop a deep understanding of what it takes to build a creative community and a successful creative business.
And now I want to help you!
Blogging Writing Services:
Need someone who can write compelling, share-worthy blog posts for your creative blog?
I have experience writing for a variety of niches including DIY, home improvement, weddings, relationships, writing and blogging, entrepreneurship, art, gratitude, self-love and more. In j-school I studied research and interviewing, so I have the skills to write about almost any topic you need, but my passion lies in creative entrepreneurship.
You can either send me the blog topics you want me to write, or I can pitch my ideas to you based on your niche.